Services include the following:
- The comparative examination of disputed and undisputed writings.
- The comparative examination of disputed and undisputed signatures.
- The determination of the sequence in which files or notes have been prepared.
- Determining the source of anonymous letters, extortion notes, etc.
- The detection of unauthorized or fraudulent alterations in documents, including page substitutions.
- The restoration of erased, bleached, faded, overwritten or obliterated entries in documents.
- The visualization and sequencing of latent writing impressions in documents.
- Determining the sequence in which entries may have been made in a document.
- Determining the relative date on which certain entries were written.
- Determining whether documents are a recent fabrication.
- Examination of typewritten and computer generated documents in order to possibly identify their source and earliest date of production.
- Decipherment of typewriter ribbons and the matching of specific entries to the typewriter ribbon.
- Non-destructive examination of inks and papers.
- Examination and dating of watermarks.
- The recovery of charred, shredded or otherwise damaged documents.
- Detection of counterfeit documents.
- Detection and decipherment of secret writings.
- Determination of the approximate date of production of a photocopy and/or its generation.
- The preparation of visual aids to demonstrate observations and findings in court.
- Advice to counsel in respect of document examination matters.
- Lectures and seminar presentations.
- Preparation of reports and testimony as an expert witness in the field of document examination.